Terms and Conditions for Roadside Assistance Program
24-Hour Roadside Assistance:You must call 1-800-745-5791for your 24-hour emergency roadside benefits.IMPORTANT:Please be with your vehicle when the service provider arrives, as they cannot service an unattended vehicle. NOTE:Only one (1) service per seventy-two hours (1) service per disablement, and three (3) services per year.
- Towing –Provided for up to $75 per occurrence at no charge to the member. Additional cost for service is the responsibility of the member and will be negotiated prior to sending out service (extrication is excluded).
- Emergency Road Service – Any available contracted road service that is needed to get your vehicle running (i.e. hose replacement or tightening of cables or belts etc.)
- Essential Fluids or Supplies Delivery – Including gasoline, water, oil, or any supplies necessary to send a member’s car on its way (member responsible for actual cost of fluid or supplies requested).
- Flat Tire Changes – Includes changing a flat tire with your good spare.
- Emergency Battery Service – Includes tightening or cleaning of cables, jumpstarts, minor adjustments to alternator etc.
- Lockout Services – Lost keys, broken keys, or accidentally locked out of your vehicle, we will send a locksmith.
- Automotive, Entertainment & Travel discounts available at www.preferredmembers.com
Theft Reward– In the event your car is stolen anyone that provides information to law enforcement agencies that leads to the apprehension of the perpetrator is eligible to apply for a $500 reward. Members or members family are not eligible to apply for a reward.
Hit and Run– In the event of a hit and run involving a car registered to a member anyone providing information to law enforcement agencies that leads to the apprehension of the perpetrator is eligible to apply for a $500 reward. Members or member’s family are not eligible for a reward.
Emergency Trip Expense Reimbursement– If your covered vehicle is disabled by collision more than 150 miles from your residence, as a member you may qualify for up to $300 in emergency trip expense reimbursement (maximum of $100 a day for up to 3 days (72 hours). In the event of a collision or accident with another vehicle or object (reported in writing to state or local police), while your covered vehicle was being operated by you or a covered family member, and which occurs more than 150 miles away from your residence and results in an accidental disablement of your covered vehicle, you may be reimbursed for one or more of the expenses listed below if incurred within 3 days (72 hours) following the accident. NOTE: Mechanical failure of your covered vehicles is not covered by this benefit.
- Commercial transportation (by common carrier licensed to carry passengers for hire) to your residence or destination and return to pick up your disabled vehicle after repair.
- Local commercial lodging and meals (incurred in the vicinity where the collision occurred).
- Rental of a replacement automobile obtained from any bona-fide car rental agency.
For reimbursement of expenses listed in this section, you must submit a claim to Nation Safe Drivers, within 21 days of the accident disablement, which includes your name, membership number, mailing address and a bona-fide copy of the filed accident report. You must also include paid receipts validated by the companies providing you service.
All 24-Roadside Assistance services are provided by Nation Motor Club, LLC dba Nation Safe Drivers located at 800 Yamato Road Suite 100 Boca Raton, FL 33431.
For California members, services are provided by Nation Motor Club, LLC California Motor Club Permit Number 5157-3 located at 800 Yamato Road Suite 100 Boca Raton, FL 33431.
For Alabama, Alaska, and Utah members, services are provided by Nation Safe Drivers Services, Inc. located at 800 Yamato Road Suite 100 Boca Raton, FL 33431.